Assess the situation of termite breeding:
Whenever you bring a new furniture at home, you see the furniture has holes and heaps of wooden dust are fallen down the floor. Why is it so? Are termites there in your house? You have never seen any insect on your furniture items. Then, from where do the holes come from and who has been eating your wooden objects? You might not have noticed termites moving in front of you, as the color of termites is white. Therefore, termites are also known as white ants. Although termites resemble ants to some extent, the behaviour of termites are just the opposite from ants. The termite pests are very much fond of feeding on cellulose items. Whether it is your book or a stack of papers, termites will feed on all cellulose items the pests come in contact with. In order to protect a billion worth of damage caused by termites, you will have to use termites control Perth solutions which are provided by our pest control company in Perth. By doing a regular inspection and treatment, you will not be troubled by termites any longer.
Signs to know that termites are lingering in your house:
- Mud tubes made by termites on the window or in a place where there is a lot of moisture will signify you of termite breeding.
- If you find out a portion of wooden structure has fallen apart, then you should know that the structure of wood has been infested by termites.
- Blister marks on the floorboards, the sagging of wood and wooden dust are all signs of infestations of termites.
- When the colony of termites grows bigger, then you will see wings of termites on the floors.
- There will be cracks on wooden fences, beams, ceilings and walls on all sides.
- If you are unable to slide windows or open doors in a smooth way, then you should know that termites have made tubes inside the doors and windows.
Types of termites in Perth:
In Perth, you will have a few species of termites which will invade your space if the termite species get their food and other sources in your house. There are conehead termites, drywood termites, subterranean termites, dampwood termites, desert termites and formosan termites.
Undertake prevention plans:
Your problem is you want to get rid of termite breeding and so, we have designed the best termite treatment Perth measures for your home. Our treatment plans will safeguard your house from termite issues. Our trained pest manager will do the inspection of your property in a detailed manner, so that all infested points get exposed and treated in the best possible way. When the treatment plans are on, our pest officers will ensure that the objects of your house, pets and your family members do not get affected by harsh chemicals which are contained in the local termiticides. The termiticides and other termite treatments used by us for exterminating the infestation spots are enviro-friendly;hence, they are completely safe to use. Our termite treatments will sort out timber pest hassles on a permanent basis from your house.