Destruct the destructive critters:
On a rainy day, you have decided to spend the monsoon day with a hot cup of coffee and a good book. As you go to take a book from one of your old shelves, you see a few pages of a book have got vanished and the words of some pages have been eaten up. When you hold the book closely, your eyes catch sight of tiny white ants who move in colonies under the cover of your book. One of the delicious foods of termites is the book. The pages are made up of cellulose which make white ants feed on them with relish. Whether it is a wood or paper, these insects will eat any cellulose materials.
If you want to keep your books safe from these critters, then the solution is to make your home unsuitable for them. Have termite treatment Perth solutions from our pest control company, so that you never have to worry about the safety of your books and your home. Our pest specialists will make every attempt to provide you a permanent relief from persistent termite attacks.
Know if you are sharing your house with termites:
From the tips mentioned below, you will come to know if the white ants have made their way to your home.
- The damaged wood will be broken apart or you will see wooden dust along with termites on the floor.
- Mud tubes on the moist and damp places will signify of termites’ presence.
- The interior and exterior parts of your home such as on the ceilings, walls, roofs and beams will have cracks. These cracks project that termites are lurking around your place.
- The sagging condition of your laminated flooring will tell you of the high level of termites’ existence.
Avert termites swarm by following these tips:
1. Fill the leaky parts of your house with concrete materials. The leaky parts will invite the moisture-loving termites to infest in your zone.
2. Avoiding moisture and damp zones is essential for keeping termites away.
3. Keep windows open to let air pass in your rooms. The air in your home will not let build moisture in your indoor areas.
4. Keep all wooden items out of touch of soil. Place a large mat on the floor before you place wooden items. The mat will act as a barrier.
Use of non-toxic pesticides to obliterate termites:
Our skilled professionals will make sure that your house will never have termite invasion by using of our most recommended termite treatment Perth services. After arriving at your place, our pest inspectors will start the crucial part of the pest treatment which is the inspection part. From small to large items, every nook and corner will be assessed thoroughly to spot the invaded sites of white ants. Our pest control specialists practice non-toxic and enviro-friendly termite pesticides at the time of applying termite services on the invaded points of the cellulose-eating insects.