Remove bed bugs from protected place:
You feel a stinging sensation at night, you scratch your skin and you see red swollen marks on your skin in the morning. What are those marks? Why were your skin itching at night? Although the stings make you feel like mosquitoe stings, the bumps on your skin do not look so. If you suspect of bitten by bed bugs, then you are right. The body of bed bugs is oval shaped. Owing to the flat body, these pests can pass through any tiny objects. Once the pests be successful in creeping into your house, the pests will wreck havoc to your skin with their nasty stinging habits. These bugs are active between dusk and dawn. Bed bugs creep quietly out of their hiding spots and crawl towards you to feed on your blood. The itching sensation is the sign that the insects are sucking your blood, making your skin itchy and full of rashes. Do not take bed bugs take a toll on your health. Get bed bug pest control services from our pest control company to stop bed bugs from hiding in your place.
Ways to know you have bed bugs in your zone:
If you see tiny blood stains on your pillowcases or on the bedspread, then you should know that you are bitten by the blood-sucking insects. You might see rusty spots on mattresses, bed linen, wall and in other places. Those rusty spots signify of the excrements of bed bugs. At times, you can also catch sight of egg shells near the infested items. The rashes and the feeling of itching sensation are the prominent signs of the breeding of bed bugs.
Avert the access of bed bugs by simple tips:
- Vacuum every object of your place. Right from bed linens to your personal clothing, you should vacuum all your household stuffs including your pets’ stuffs and kids’ toys.
- Wash the items you use regularly in warm water and then make the setting of your dryer high.
- Do not store plastic bags which you bring from outside. Throw plastic bags in dust bins.
- Maintain a hygienic environment at your place.
- Wash your bags and other luggage as soon as you are back from your travel destination.
- Keep the cleaner bag of the vacuum cleaner free from waste products.
- Seal cracks in walls and in other objects. Also, repair the peeling wallpaper by gluing the peeling parts properly.
- Clean thoroughly the mattress and carpets.
Treatment process for eradicating bed bugs:
Our bed bug control Perth treatments are different from other treatment plans used by other pest controller. We inspect each object of your place with our tools to find out the hidden zones of bed bugs. No place will be left from inspection. Then, we will apply the requisite treatment plans which consist of dust treatment, bait treatment and gel treatment. These treatment plans are designed for excluding bed bugs from your home. You can get bed bug control solutions at a desirable rate.