Rats destructive nature:
Upon talking on rats, the first word crosses on everyone’s mind is destruction. Rats’ destruction is seen in the form of diseases and by way of tearing down your household items. Rats lurk unseen around your house in the day. At night, these pests sneak out of their burrows and slowly creep into your house for food and water. Upon hunting for their desirable stuffs, these pests bump on every object of your home. Be it your food or rubber items, the pests try to taste the items they come in contact with. As a result, many homes are set on fire owing to the chewing of rubber wires. People’s health too get affected when they consume unknowingly the food of rat pests. To get shot of the destructive nature of rats, you should get our pest experts who will schedule rats control Perth plans in your home to erase rats permanently.
Do you know how rats look?
The tail and ears of rats have less hair as compared to the body. As there are several rat species moving all around in Australia, it is tough to tell the exact size of rats. The length of tail of a rat might vary, depending on the species. The colors of rats are usually brown and black. The texture of the skin of rats is oily. The pointed nose of rats enable the pests to smell. The two eyes of rats do not have strong vision in the day. With the help of front two legs, the rats stand in the upright position.
Bear in mind the species of rats:
The species of rats which keep creating nuisances often in the properties of homeowners and business owners in Australia are house rats, black rats, rice rats, Norway rats, long-haired rats, marsh rats and bush rats.
Strong signs of rat breeding:
* Tapered faeces of rats signify the danger of rats infestation around your house.
* The presence of rats will be marked by the smell of ammonia which will imply that rats’ are living close by your house.
* The marks of teeth on food packets will show rats have eaten your food.
* Smears of grease and dust will be slathered on the surface parts of the household items.
* Holes and burrows in the outer area of your place are the potential signs of rats’ presence.
Oust rat with these strategies:
1. Keep foods in metal containers and always tighten the lids.
2. Clean electrical appliances and all crockeries regularly.
3. Make a habit of using dustbins for tossing all unwanted items.
4. Close cracks and holes immediately with wire mesh.
5. Repair the pipes if needed, as rats climb through the pipes.
6. Trim off long branches of trees that enter the windows of your house.
Proof your residence with our rat measures:
We just not use rat pesticides for killing rats. Our technique of killing rats is by inspecting every inch of your housing territory to see the unreachable resting points of rats and then destroying the rats with our environmentally friendly “rats control services”.
Inspection in detail:
We have pest inspectors who are well qualified in inspecting the hidden sites of rats. No matter how deep the burrows are or how invisible the nests of rats are, our pest inspectors will unveil all unreachable infestation sites of rats.
Treatment on the basis of the survey result:
The result of inspection will be jotted down in a sheet of paper which will be handedover to the pest officers who will decide which treatment plans need to be processed to eliminate rats.
Eliminate rats in a few attempts:
Soon after assessment, the rats treatment Perth measures come into play. In all the infestation points, our pest service guys will apply eco-friendly rat baits, rat gels and rat surface sprays to destruct the nests of rats and the pests as well.