Ants Control Service in your Home:
Every morning when you wake up, you catch sight of a long trail of ants near the sink of your kitchen. It is indeed surprising when you see ants in your home even after maintaining top level of hygiene. You keep your foods covered. You do not leave a little scrap of food anywhere on the floor. Still, ants come in your house to annoy you. Aside from your hygienic habit, you have to pay heed to the little cracks, nooks and crannies which you have left open for ants to crawl into your house. You must be thinking why do you always find ants in your kitchen. The reason is that ants get water in your kitchen which you might not be wiping off properly from the sink and there might be some cracks near the window sills which make ants access your kitchen without hesitation. To remove these unwanted ant visitors from your house forever, you will need to seek expert’s assistance from our pest control company. We use ants treatment solutions on the infested areas and on the probable spots where ants infest frequently.
Ant species that becomes frequent visitors:
Ants keep crawling in your zone, but you are not aware of the species of ants which show up now and then. Ant species which are invading the homes, offices and food courts of Australia are sugar ants, pavement ants, bigheaded ants, citronella ants, field ants, fire ants, wood ants, pharaoh ants, ghost ants, Argentine ants, odorous ants, thief ants and harvester ants.
Block access of ants with these tips:
- Ants get scents of food when foods are kept opened or a food scrap is found on the table top and on the plates. Remove all food scraps properly from the eating zones. Use tightly sealed containers to store food.
- Trash cans should always be free from trash and the trash cans should be cleaned regularly.
- Piling up unwashed dishes will invite more ants in your home. Clean up dishes as soon as you are finished with your meals.
- Keep potted plants far from your house. Maintain enough space between the plants and your home.
- Clogging all probable access points in the form of crevices and cracks will prevent ants from accessing your place.
Exterminate ant-infested areas:
To make your home free from ant infestation, our pest service guys will focus on the specific target areas of ants where these critters breed often. By inspecting all invaded places properly, our pest officers will make a note of the invaded points of ants and then they will apply our environment-friendly ants control Perth measures on all the places where ants have invaded at present. To ensure you that ants will not breed at your place in future, our pest guys will treat your house with specialized ant pesticides.