Exclusion is the optimal option:
You park your four-wheeler inside the garage. As you open the door of the garage, a huge number of bees fly in front of you, leaving you stings all over the exposed parts of your body. This is because bees are in need of shelter. The garage will be their best nesting site as it is dark and no one will ever come there to disturb them. Bees tend to be silent in nature. Usually, they do not harm anyone unless they feel threatened by human beings. If bees feel their hive is getting disturbed by human beings, then these flying insects become aggressive and they show their aggression through stings. You will always have to be careful from bee stings. Bees can build their hives in any place and on any object. At times, the appearance of bees becomes visible. At other times, you will not see bees unless the swarm increases a large number. Control bee infestation with our bee removal Perth solutions. Our dedicated bee experts will get the optimal bee removal solutions to stop bees from nesting in your zone.
Types of stinging bees:
It is imperative to have a fair knowledge on types of bees. If you know the type of bees which has built their hives in your space, then you will be able to take some exclusionary measures suggested by our pest professionals. The bumble bees, European bees, carpenter bees, honey bees, western honey bees, Japanese honey bees and Africanized honey bees are most likely to be visible in your surrounding location. For more details on bee types, our pro bee exterminators will help you provide relevant information.
How you stop bees from nesting back in your territory?
- Do not store mulch or other unwanted items outside your house, as bees will get attracted in your property.
- If you forget to empty your trash can, then make it a habit of emptying your trash bins on a daily basis. Piles of rubbish attract bees to breed.
- If you have not trim grasses of your lawn, then you should trim it now. Long grasses are the attractants to bees.
- Keep honey or sweet-based items out of reach of bees.
- Do not grow trees close to your housing territory. Do not keep potted plants in your house. Trees and potted plants provide support to bees to build their hives.
- Do not keep scented items uncovered. Scented stuffs help bees fly in your zone.
Have eco-friendly bee removal techniques:
Always choose for eco-friendly bee removal solutions which will create no potential hazards in and around your residential property. Our bee hive control Perth measures have accurate inspection procedure by our bee exterminators along with the use of bee pesticides, bait treatment, surface sprays, dust treatment and gel treatment. These enviro-friendly treatment plans will be implemented in removing the hive from the infested spots.